Thursday, June 18, 2009

Love not fear

There is a new song that plays on K-Love called Perfect People by Natalie Grant, and it starts out talking about pushing things under the surface and hiding behind a facade of happiness but that only lasting for a little while, and then it breaks into the chorus about coming broken and scarred and lifting your heart up to a perfect God. I was also given wise advice about letting that fear become love and grace, and doing things out of them instead of fear. This is so good for me! Realizing that I can take a situation and see it through the enemy's eyes and live out of fear, or see it through God's eyes and live out of love and grace. It's refreshing seeing my situation through different lenses, and realizing the hope that is there. I am so excited about this new stage and new outlook.

1 comment: